Thursday, 15 January 2015

A return to writing

It has been a long, long time since I updated this blog, and yet I couldn't quite let it die in the ether.  I also couldn't remember my login and my email address has since closed, so re-gaining access has been a journey in itself.  Nevertheless, ta da!  I have returned. 

I now have no weaners in the house and two screamers.  And boy do they scream! I never knew that parenting would be so LOUD! And full of bargaining, and begging (mostly me pleading for them to do as their told).  We still try our hardest to eat nutritious meals, but some days we just don't seem to be making the grade.  So I am hoping that by returning to documenting our journey and having an outlet for recipes and parenthood, we will find our feet once more.  And maybe just maybe, take the volume down a notch or two....here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment